We are with you with a recipe that whets your appetite with its scent. This recipe, which will take a special place in your palate with Damak Pleasure Spices, will take a very special place in your palate. Our lunch and dinner recipe is both light and delicious; Dried Stuffed Eggplant Recipe ...
Ingredients for Dried Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
- 30 dried eggplants
- 200 grams of medium-fat ground beef
- 2 small onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons tomato / hot pepper paste mix
- 1 cup of baldo rice
- 10 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Damak Arbitrary black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Palate Delight Mint
For the stuffed sauce:
- 4 glasses of hot water
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Taste Delight Sumac or Taste Delight Pomegranate Syrup
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
The Tip of the Dried Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
After adding cold water, leave the dried eggplants lined with rope to boil over medium heat. The hot water you add suddenly makes the stuffed hard. After washing the rice you used in the filling mixture in plenty of water, soak it in warm water for 30 minutes.
Cooking Suggestion of Dried Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
You can increase the amount of sumac or pomegranate syrup you use in the stuffing mix and add finely chopped greens such as basil and fresh mint. Instead of grating the dried onions, finely chop them with a sharp knife.
How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Recipe?
- Carefully remove the dried eggplants on a string and put them in the pot. Add enough cold water to cover them and leave to boil over medium heat. Stew in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the dried eggplants, which are neither too hard nor too soft, into cold water and shock them.
- For the filling of the stuffing; Chop the peeled onion and garlic into small pieces with a sharp knife. Finely chop the parsley leaves.
- Mix rice, medium-fat ground beef, finely chopped onion, garlic, parsley, pomegranate syrup, tomato / pepper paste and all spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the dried eggplants that you boil and take in cold water and fill them with the filling that you have prepared until half of it. Squeeze the mouth parts and place them in the pot in rows, facing inside. Repeat the same process until all the eggplants are finished.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan. Fry the pepper paste briefly and add the pomegranate syrup, spices and hot water. Take the sauce you boiled for 3-5 minutes from the heat.
- Add the sauce you have prepared enough to cover the stuffed dishes. To add weight, cover a plate on it and cook for 45-50 minutes in a saucepan with a closed lid on low heat. Share it warm or warm with your loved ones.